What: A Wedding!

Who: Summer Allen & Max Greene

Where: Elk Cove Vineyards, Gaston, OR

When: July 22, 2007
(Ceremony will start at 5:30pm with the reception immediately following.)

Notes: Basic Details
              the two of us

October 31, 2006

 

Poll

Would you use transportation from Forest Grove to Elk Cove?
Yes, please.
I’d rather drive.
I’m not even staying in Forest Grove…
I’ll figure something out myself, thank you very much.
Powered by Quimble - Create and Share Polls

Comments:
'Allo lovebirds! ^.^ I can't wait for the upcoming months and I think we'll have tons of fun, no matter how much planning we have to cram when you arrive in December!

Your poll makes me laugh, haha. Then again, my sense of humor is extremely broad.

"I’m not even staying in Forest Grove…"

No idea why, but that choice reminds of of Napolean Dynamite. I can just see someone going, "Gosh! Friggin' idiot, I'm not even staying in Forest Grove..."

Alright, I think I'm getting tired, ick gotta wake up at 6.

Jesuit vs. Southridge tommorow!

Bai and loves!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?